Spaghetti al la Bolognese | Philips
A family favorite – just like my mother used to make.
Porties 4 persons, Voorbereidingstijd 15 minutes, Bereidingstijd: 80 minutes
- 10 millilitre of olive oil
- 1 onion
- 100 grams of smoked bacon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 70 grams of tomato paste
- 300 grams of minced meat (beef)
- ½ tablespoon of red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Ground pepper to season
- 30 millilitre of red wine
- 2 tablespoons ofchopped basil
- 200 grams of tomatoes (canned)
- 200 millilitrel stock
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- Preheat the HomeCooker for 3 minutes at 175°C.
- Add the olive oil, finely chopped onions and garlic and fry for 4 minutes at 175°C.
- Add the minced meat and set the timer to 10 minutes at 175°C.
- Add the tomato paste and set the timer to 3 minutes at 175°C.
- Now add all other ingredients, set the timer to 60 minutes at 110°C and cover with the lid.
- Bring 2 litres of salted water to the boil (14 minutes at 250°C). Then add your pasta, following the package cooking times. Don't let it cook any longer or it will become too soft -- you want it to have a bit of a bite (al dente).
- Lastly, add half the Bolognese sauce to the cooked pasta and mix well. Bellissima!
- Tip van de Chef: Serve up into nice big plates or bowls and spoon the remaining sauce over the top. Drizzle with a little olive oil, sprinkle over some Parmesan, and scatter with some lovely torn basil leaves.