If you cannot remove the brew group, the machine is not in the neutral position. Follow the steps below and watch the support movie* that shows more detailed instructions.
1. Place back the coffee ground container, drip tray and close the service door.
2. Press the ON/OFF button to switch the machine OFF. Wait until it is completely switched off and you hear no more sounds.
3. Set the main switch on the back to OFF (0). If there is no main switch unplug the machine.
4. Set the main switch on the back to ON (-). If there is not main switch plug the machine back in.
5. Press the ON/OFF button to switch the machine back ON. Wait until it is completely switched on and you hear no more sounds. Note: Do not take any actions as opening the service door/removing drip tray or coffee ground container before the machine is ready for use.
6. Remove the coffee ground container and drip tray and open the service door.
7. Try again to remove the brew group. Push the handle to the side, hold it and pull the brew group towards you.
Never remove the brew group during descaling. Always finish the descaling process first.
*The support movie is applicable for all Full Automatic Espresso machines, not only the mentioned models.