At Museum Kids Factory, children learn more about technology in a playful way.
Another 'coronaproof' Museum Kids Factory is coming up during the summer holidays! Children can come and craft with our volunteers and other visitors at a safe 1,5 meters away.
What is Museum Kids Factory?
Children aged 8 to 12 get started with activities such as crafts, mechanical building, soldering, sawing, drilling, 3D drawing and 3D printing.
There are also plenty of things to do for children aged 5 to 8!
When is Museum Kids Factory?
During this summer holiday you can visit the Philips Museum for 3 weeks for this fun activity. You can participate on the days below. There is a fixed start time and the activity lasts 1.5 hours. The craft group may consist of a maximum of 6 people, of which a maximum of 2 adults. This company sits at its own table and there is enough space to keep 1,5 meters away from the other visitors and employees. Book quickly, because there are few places!
- Saturday 24 to Friday 30 July (except Monday, when the museum is closed)
- Saturday 7 to Friday 13 August (except Monday)
- Saturday August 28 to Friday September 3 (except Monday)
What does Museum Kids Factory cost?
Adults only buy a ticket for the museum. Children who participate in the activity need a museum ticket and pay an additional €3 for the activity.
So buy your child a ticket for Museum Kids Factory at the desired time and a museum ticket at the same time. Parent(s) or guardian(s) only buy a museum ticket for themselves at the same time. Museum card holders (or Philips employees) must reserve the time slot, but only pay for Museum Kids Factory.
- As a parent you are responsible for your child(ren). This means that at least one parent is present at the activity and must have a ticket for the museum.
- The price of Museum Kids Factory does not include access to the Philips Museum.