From October 16 to 24, the Dutch Design Week takes place in Eindhoven. The Philips Museum is a partner, which means you can visit the museum for free with your DDW ticket. You don’t need to make a reservation in advance, just come over.
Make sure you do, because especially for this occasion there is a temporary exhibition on various designs by Philips Experience Design. You can also visit us online, there are Design Talks for which you can register via this website.
In addition to the permanent exhibition with the work of Louis Kalff and others, you can also visit the temporary DDW exhibition in De Vest. Here you get a look behind the scenes of Philips Experience Design. Philips designers not only show you the final product, but also the design process. What's the story behind the Healthdot, for example? Or the Philips One by Sonicare?
Are you unable to come to the museum? No problem at all. There are various Design Talks that you can sign up for.
Online tour Philips Museum - theme: Design
On Wednesday October 20 (at 2 pm) curator Sergio Derks will give an online tour through the museum, with the theme Design.
The other Design Talks at Philips Museum:
Monday, October 18 - 10:00 (CEST)
- Philips Healthdot by Jeroen Keijser
Monday, October 18 - 16:00 (CEST)
- Radiology Operations Command Center by Luciano Arnold, Natacha Pontes, Gabriela Istan
Tuesday, October 19 - 10:00 (CEST)
- CoreCare by Jos-Marien Jansen, Eva Deckers
Tuesday, October 19 - 16:00 (CEST)
- CPRD Training Kit for Low-Middle Income Settings by Patray Lui, Simona Rocchi
Wednesday, October 20 - 11:00 (CEST) - Critical Care Experience Suite by Sachin Behere
Wednesday, October 20 - 16:00 (CEST)
- Philips One by Sonicare by Shaun Choi
Thursday, 21 October - 10:00 (CEST)
- Autonomous Healthcare Vision and Health Mobility by SeYoung Kim
Thursday, 21 October - 16:00 (CEST)
- Taking Care of Yourself by Sander Bogers, Nicole de Klein, Eva Deckers