The Philips Museum will be open again from 1 June. The museum visit is almost as usual. However, we have taken a number of measures to make your visit as safe as possible.
- In order to guarantee the 1.5-meter distance rule, arrows have been placed in the museum to make clear the one-way traffic. There can be a limited number of people per room, we clearly indicate this.
- To ensure a smooth passage, a maximum of 10 people can enter per quarter. Book your e-ticket in advance, so you are assured of your place. Reservations are not (or no longer) required, but we recommend to avoid crowds at the door. Reserve your ticket here.
- Please arrive at the time indicated on your e-ticket.
- At the checkout you can scan your ticket yourself, printing is not necessary, showing the ticket on your phone is enough. Please let us know at the checkout if you had ordered additional products, such as the iPad game Mission Eureka.
- Tours can be booked again, at fixed times and for groups with a maximum size of 6 people. Book your tour here.
- If you or someone in your group has Corona-related health problems, we ask you to postpone the visit. You can only cancel your e-ticket for this reason, via this telephone number: 06-28744155.
- In the museum you can only pay with debit or credit card.
- In the museum there are various points for disinfecting your hands and contact surfaces are also frequently and carefully cleaned.
- In the museum we work with an air circulation system with 100% fresh air supply.
Click here for our visitor conditions.
The Philips Museum is accessible for people with a wheelchair. There is also a wheelchair in the museum. If desired, please reserve in advance. Call +31 (0) 40 235 90 30.