The Philips Traineeship Benelux focuses on 4 functional areas:
- Supply Chain Management
The Traineeship teaches you a great deal about Philips. Wherever your trainee job is in the organization, we expect you to constantly look for better ways to help us realize our brand promise and values. For our customers and your colleagues.
- will soon finish or recently graduated with a Master’s diploma or have no more than 1 year of work experience;
- are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and you have a drive and passion for being successful;
- have excellent inter-personal and communication skills, so you can persuade colleagues at all ranks in the organization;
- have international experience or an international mindset;
- you speak and write fluent English besides of you mother tongue.
Traineeship - Benefits
As a trainee within Philips you receive a suitable and attractive benefit package:
- a three year contract;
- competitive base salary;
- 25 days of vacation a year, and up to 20 days a year extra can be purchased;
- a variable bonus based on business and personal performance;
- career development tools include personal budget, free professional training, coaching, etc;
- sound company retirement plan;
- discount on Philips stock shares and products.